Robotic System Engineer
- Integrate hardware/software components.
- Develop fast, clean and reliable algorithms to generate collision-free time-optimal manipulator trajectories.
- Develop manipulation primitives in the presence of system uncertainties.
- MS or Ph.D. in Robotics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience in robot arm planning: inverse kinematics, trajectory generation
- Experience in optimization-based / sampling-based motion planning with constraints.
- Ability to develop unit-testing, logging and visualization tools
- Strong Python and C++ programming skills with solid software engineering practice
- Knowledge in grasp planning and mechanics analysis.
- Proven track record in robotic competition or engagement in large robotic system development.
To apply for this position,
please email your Cover Letter & Resume to XYZ Robotics Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org