Senior Mechatronics Engineer
- Lead concept and detailed design of robotic mechanisms, particularly end effectors, and manipulators integrated with mobility platforms.
- Design mechanisms and electronic systems using CAD tools.
- Manage part fabrication and assembly process.
- Perform unit testing of mechanisms, and support system testing.
- Extensive experience designing and building mechatronic devices, ideally robots.
- Experience with mechanical and electronic CAD systems.
- Familiarity with parts manufacturing processes.
- Experience with assembly and testing of mechatronic systems.
- A degree in mechanical engineering or related field (graduate degree preferred).
- Passionate about designing a robust hardware system. At least 5 years of experience in mechatronics design.
- Solid CAD modeling skills.
- Familiar with digital fabrication tools including 3d printers, laser cutters, waterjets, drills, CNC, and mills.
- Familiar with manufacturing tools including abrasive/cold saws.
- Experience in electrical wiring.
- Experience with integrating sensors and servo-motors.
- Experience with Industrial PLC / Arduino / Raspberry Pi.
- Experience in deployment of robotic automation systems
To apply for this position,
please email your Cover Letter & Resume to XYZ Robotics Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org